- Project Management
Planning Officer (Engineering)
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist Planning Engineer in updating engineering control system ensure the schedule maintenance is correctly controlled;
- Act as single point of contact with OEMs/MROs for completed workcards collection and feedback;
- Follow up with MRO for workcards/technical logbook sign off;
- Assist Planning Engineers in updating the AD/SB control list;
- Interact across Airline departments, FTM service provider, vendors and aircraft manufacturers;
- Assist TS Engineer in modifications, SB reporting and other ad-hoc projects;
- Provide out of hours support in accordance with section policy;
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by Manager Engineering.
- Degree/Diploma Holder of Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience in Aircraft Maintenance and Aviation is preferred;
- Experience in working with airworthiness authorities is preferred;
- Less experienced candidate will be considered as Assistant Officer, Planning.
- Strong project management skills;
- Willingness of taking responsibility;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to liaise effectively with people at different levels in between the company and outside parties;
- Flexibility and willingness to work on different projects.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|