- Inventory Management
Officer, Tools and Material Support
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Arrange and Support aircraft tools and spare part materials sourcing;
- Support AOG of aircraft critical tools and spare part materials logistics;
- Deal with suppliers for aircraft tools and spare part loan, exchange or sale as required;
- Provide periodical analysis of spare parts inventory control;
- Distribute aircraft spare part materials request to inventory control service providers ;
- Perform general tools / spare part materials storekeeping and warehouse duties for Line Maintenance store;
- Establish effective communication and good relationship with service providers;
- Assign in other duties as assigned.
- Diploma or above in engineering or equivalent;
- Experience in aircraft materials supply, inventory control or logistics is preferable;
- Knowledge in aircraft spare part;
- Excellent analysis skill, logical thinking and stress resistant;
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese including Mandarin;
- Willing to work in 7x24 schedule.
- Computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office programs;
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and work well under pressure;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to liaise effectively with people at different levels.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Education Level||Upper Secondary / Diploma|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|