- Adobe Air
Officer, Talent Acquisition & Development
Location: Hong Kong
Role and responsibilities:
- Provide one-stop recruitment services including sourcing, screening and evaluating candidates;
- Prepare offer letter and provide onboarding support for new joiners;
- Arrange air ticket and hotel accommodation for candidates and new joiners;
- Liaise with external parties for recruitment activities and campus recruitment;
- Prepare HR correspondence, update HR records and filing;
- Manage work permits for expatriate;
- Compile staffing-related statistical reports for management review;
- Assist in HR initiatives and ad-hoc projects.
- Degree or above in Human Resources Management or related discipline;
- At least 2 years relevant working experience;
- Well versed with labour ordinance and related legal regulatory in HK;
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese);
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Highly motivated by success but a team player;
- Self-starter with multi-tasking capability and able to meet tight deadline;
- Excellent communication skills with experience of working with people at all levels;
- Highest level of integrity and proven history of managing confidential information;
- Be flexible and adaptable to cope with changes and challenges.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|