Officer, Station Performance
Location: Hong Kong
Role and responsibilities:
HK and Outstation Performance
- Manage a scoring system to evaluate station performance;
- Conduct monthly and annual review and consolidate feedback from outstation.
- Follow up action and closing on audit finding;
- Ensure implementation of corrective measure.
Charter Service coordination and monitoring
- Coordinate with the charterer representative on flight handling;
- Coordinate with internal department regarding all charter flight issue.
- Higher Diploma or equivalent or above;
- Minimum 2 years of airport services experiences; with outstation airport experience is preferred.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Excellent communication skills and able to take fast decisions;
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Quality Assurance