Officer, Quality Assurance (Technical Record)
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage technical record;
- Scan all Aircraft Technical Log, cabin maintenance log and work packages including routine and non-routine work cards, phase check packages; file the hard copies of the above technical documents, plus daily and weekly check sheets;
- Maintain the electronic record of above documents, as well as the SSFDR, CVR and Slide Deployment videos, etc.;
- Check with Planning's maintenance schedules to ensure all completed technical records are received;
- Report to MQA if any discrepancies or mistakes were made on technical records;
- Maintain the stock level of technical documents for all aircraft, including stock take of different material at different locations; purchase and order the log books;
- Modify the layout of the technical and cabin maintenance log upon request from MQA;
- Keep track with the status of aircraft certificates including C of A and radio station licenses. Make sure the aircraft has the appropriate and updated certificates;
- Set up and monitor Single Aircraft Document for each individual aircraft;
- Assist for Aircraft lease return project;
- Assist in other duties assigned.
- Diploma holder or above;
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experiences; aviation industry working experience will be a plus;
- Good communication and coordination skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin.
- Good at office and data base software usage;
- Library or documents management' working experience will be a plus;
- Holder of valid Hong Kong driving license.
- Quality Assurance