Officer, Procurement (AOG Desk Duty)
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform 7x24 shift duty in roster;
- Monitor daily aircraft maintenance operation at all stations and communicate with ENG for the spares for defect trouble shooting;
- Be the interface with ENG and OPS;
- Quickly response for all AOG or urgent material requisition;
- Carry out AOG rescue with any reasonable resources;
- Coordinate with outside service provider for local & international logistics arrangement under a critical condition;
- Report any major / significant incidents or matters to upper management;
- Register all information for irregular flight caused by material shortage;
- Update the progress of spares supply for AOG or irregular flight, by email and SMS / whatsapp;
- Organize a daily briefing meeting for shift hand over;
- Compile daily operation report.
- Degree / Diploma holder of Engineering or Business;
- Previous experience on aviation material support is preferred;
- Less experienced candidate will be considered as Assistant Officer, Procurement (AOG Desk Duty).
- Excellent analytical skill, logical thinking and stress resistant;
- Strong communication skills and commercial acumen;
- Fluency in written and spoken English; Chinese Mandarin is a plus.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|