Officer, Packing & Logistic
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Identify and prioritize logistics needs for attaining efficient spare / material distribution according to Procurement team's requirements;
- Ensure effective and timely implementation of all Logistics daily operational goals inclusive of Shipping functions and Inventory Management;
- Support simplification and standardization of processes to accelerate logistics and enhance efficiencies;
- Provide data on logistic tracking, costing, route analysis and usage alternatives;
- Assist audits of vendor invoices and month-end processing to incorporate finance accruals;
- Assist the team to develop, articulate and maintain logistic process documentation;
- Develop and maintain relations with packers;
- Perform storekeeping and warehouse duties for Line Maintenance store;
- Establish effective communication and good relationship with service providers.
- Holding aircraft engineering Degree/diploma is preferred;
- Having previous experience in aircraft materials supply, inventory control or logistics are preferable;
- Aircraft spare part basic knowledge;
- Excellent analysis skill, logical thinking and stress resistant;
- Willingness to work in variable shift duty;
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese (Mandarin is a definite advantage);
- Basic computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office programs.
- Willingness to work with different cultures and adapt to varying working conditions;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to liaise effectively with people at different levels in between the company and outside parties.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|