- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Officer, Operations Publications
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensure proper maintenance of all operations manuals, legislative and aeronautical information in the Operations and aircraft Library;
- Perform regular check on all operations manuals, legislative and aeronautical information in the Operations and aircraft Library to ensure their effectiveness;
- Update the NavTech chart;
- Verify invoices of landing/navigational/fuel charges;
- Maintain house-keeping of crew flight/duty records/post flight documents;
- Assist Senior Supervisor Operations (Library) in others related matters;
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Form 5 or equivalent;
- Valid Driver's license;
- Good command in both spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin;
- Proficiency in PC operation; Knowledge in Word, Excel, Power point and editing software;
- Less experienced candidate will be considered as Assistant Officer, Operations Publications.
- Good interpersonal communication, problem solving and multi-task skills;
- Good problem-solving, analytical and organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|