Officer, Operations Control
Location: Hong Kong
Role and responsibilities:
- Perform flight dispatch duties related to pre-flight preparation, flight planning, crew briefing and flight tracking;
- Ensure that a continuously monitoring of weather conditions, en-route and terminal facilities in relation to the routes being flown;
- Close liaison with MCC regarding the serviceability of company aircraft;
- Initiate/co-ordinate the necessary remedial actions in case of any events that could adversely impact the Company's planned operations;
- Handle the overflying/takeoff/landing applications for ad-hoc flying e.g. charter, delivery, positioning, ferry, air-tests etc.;
- Provide, communicate and distribute pertinent operational messages to crew members and service partners in a timely manner;
- Assist in other duties as assigned.
- HKDSE or F.7 graduate or equivalent;
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience;
- Able to work on 7x24 shift pattern;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin;
- Broad knowledge in flight planning system would be a distinct advantage.
- Able to work independently;
- Proficiency in PC operations, knowledgeable in Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Good interpersonal communication, time management and problem solving skill.
- Adobe Air
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word