Officer, Maintenance Control Planning
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist Duty Maintenance Controller in MCC operation control;
- Maintain continuous liaison with local maintenance service providers for on-going maintenance task arrangement;
- Monitor and perform Tail assignment change;
- Monitor Check Control;
- Assist in Maintenance work Assignment & Submission to implement Parties (LM/Other Maintenance Providers);
- Collect the document or maintenance records after maintenance job completion;
- Perform Maintenance Data record input and update;
- Support Maintenance document and record verification;
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Higher Diploma / Diploma holder in Aircraft Engineering or equivalent;
- Line or base maintenance experience is an advantage;
- Less experienced candidate will be considered as Assistant Officer, Maintenance Control Planning;
- Good command in spoken and written English, Chinese language is a plus;
- Basic computer skills;
- Willing to work on 24/7 shift duty.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment;
- Pressure Resistance;
- Willingness to work with different cultures and adapt to varying working conditions.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|