Officer, Guest Relations
Location: Hong Kong
Role and responsibilities:
- Handle and respond to emails from members and customers;
- Investigate and reply customer complaints/enquires, ensure all cases are satisfactorily handled;
- Handle issues arising from call center;
- Work closely with different departments to get the thorough investigation on each complaint/ enquire cases;
- Maintain database of email enquiries by category;
- Assist in other duties as assigned.
- Diploma or above in related disciplines;
- 2 year or above customer relations handling experience, preferably in airline/ travel industry;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin;
- Positive thinking person with good communication skills, good teamwork player with good team spirit;
- Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines;
- Relationship building;
- Energy and enthusiasm;
- Attention to detail and problem solving.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|