You may also like
Assistant Officer / Officer / Senior Officer, Pension Operations
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
Assistant Manager / Senior Officer (Contract), Credit Operations, Technology & Operations
- Customer Service
- Process Improvement
Officer / Senior Officer, Wealth Management Planning ( 1 year contract)
Senior Manager / Manager, Payment Operations, IBG Ops-Cash Operations, Technology & Operations
- Disaster Recovery Planning
Branch Operations Officer / Relief Branch Operations Officer
Shanghai Commercial Bank
- Chinese Word Processing
- Adobe Air
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Officer, Crew Operations (Roster Planning)
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform crew rostering planning in accordance with the HKCAD Approved Flight Time Limitation Scheme and company guidelines.
- Issue the monthly roster in the timely manner.
- Arrange logistics (such as air-tickets, hotel, visa and etc…) in the roster planning stage.
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may assign by superior from time to time.
- HKDSE or F.7 graduate or equivalent;
- 1 year experience in Airline Crewing aspects;
- Broad knowledge in crew rostering and hands-on experience in computer rostering system (such as Merlot, ICMS, Sabre…) would be a distinct advantage;
- Be sensitive in crew planning issue and work under pressure;
- Good command in spoken and written English, and Chinese including Putonghua;
- Less experience candidate will be considered as Assistant Officer, Crew Operations.
- Ability to work independently;
- Proficiency in PC operations, knowledge in Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Thorough understanding of CAD 371, flight crew training manual and any applicable manual or part of the manual;
- Good interpersonal communication, time management and problem solving skill.
|Education Level||Upper Secondary / Diploma|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|