- Adobe Air
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Officer, Crew Control
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform crew re-assignment in accordance with the HKCAD Approved Flight Time Limitation Scheme and company guidelines in the event of flight disruptions;
- Provide FOCC Duty Manager with information on crew utilization and availability in dealing with disruptions to flight schedule and training;
- Arrange logistics (such as air-tickets, hotel, visa etc) in the event of flight disruptions;
- Assist in other duties assigned.
- HKDSE or F.7 graduate or equivalent;
- Experienced in Airline Crewing aspects preferable;fresh graduate is also welcome;
- Knowledge in crew rostering and hands-on experience in computer rostering system (such as Merlot, ICMS, Sabre) would be a distinct advantage;
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese including Mandarin.
- Able to work on 7x24 shift schedule.
- Able to work independently and under pressure;
- Proficiency in PC operations, knowledge in Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Through understanding of CAD 371, flight crew training manual and any applicable manual or part of the manual;
- Good interpersonal communication and problem solving skill.