Officer, Contract Management
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Proceed RFP, RFQ for a certain maintenance demand including line and base maintenance;
- Assist supervisor in SGHA, SLA, contracts or agreements negotiation with potential service providers;
- Assist supervisor to perform service provider's survey or inspection as require;
- Evaluate and make comparison for all potential service providers;
- Perform daily communication with MROs and monitor the performance of all contracted service providers;
- Establish effective communication and good relationship with service providers;
- Organize and coordinate new station maintenance operation;
- Assist in other duties as assigned.
- Degree in engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience in MRO or airlines;
- Understanding of the entire process of handling LM/BM maintenance arrangement;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin;
- Effective decision making skills;
- Willing to travel.
- Business sense, commercially aware and able to identify opportunities;
- Flexible mind and willing to work on differing projects.
- Vendor Management