Officer, Baggage Services
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Monitor overall baggage handling services including ground handling agent performance, claims and documentation;
- Liaise with Ground Handling Agents to ensure the service complies with company standard and policies;
- Manage the performance of airport representatives and handling agents;
- Follow up baggage claims with passengers when necessary;
- Prepare weekly and monthly baggage services performance reports for management review;
- Overseas travel required for performance station support and training.
- Diploma holder or above;
- Minimum 2 years' aviation experience;
- Baggage services (Lost and Found) experience is an advantage;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Basic Microsoft Office knowledge and skill;
- Strong in making decision, communication, problem solving and execution;
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|