Officer, Airport Services (Product Development)
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist in system migration and user acceptance test to ensure accuracy in delivery;
- Prepare users' manual and new procedures and conduct training for internal users;
- Perform User code deployment, installation, maintenance, schedule building and system upgrade;
- Support on-going Passenger Service System upgrading, UAT, etc.;
- Carry out testing of DCS functionality and new airport innovative product;
- Test plan and test cases preparation;
- Constantly communicate with Vendor and service provider;
- Engage with various Business unit;
- Provide system support both internally and externally;
- Overseas travel may be required.
- Assist in other duties as assigned.
- Degree holder or above;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience;
- Aviation experience will be an advantage;
- Must be a good team player;
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese including Mandarin.
- Excellent communication skills and able to take fast decisions;
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|