Mechanic, Line Maintenance
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Carry out the schedule maintenance work (daily check, weekly check). Ensure the work has been performed in accordance with approved maintenance data, tooling and equipment that are fit for the intended use;
- Carry out the assigned work under engineer instruction;
- Provide aircraft technical assistance;
- Coordinate with engineer for aircraft trouble shooting;
- Report to duty supervisor in any abnormal situations;
- Perform push-back and towing for aircraft;
- Carry out other work as assigned from superior.
- Minimum 1 years' experience of Airbus A320 series aircraft maintenance in LM/BM;
- Good hand-on skills;
- Good physical condition and suitable for shift duty;
- Good command of spoken and written English, fluency in Chinese is a plus.
- Work well under pressure with and ability to work in fast-paced environment.