Manager, Solutions Architect
Location: Hong Kong
Role and responsibilities:
- Act as a subject matter expert in the development of our systems architecture framework; design and develop methodology by reviewing, analyzing, evaluating ideas, projects and opportunities;
- Develop new products, technologies and business models for the business segments and translate those requirements into highly specified project briefs and produce feasibility reports and presentation as deliverables;
- Lead the design, specification and selection of information systems, solutions and products, taking into consideration function, data, security and other key metrics as defined by the business;
- Provide overall direction, guidance and definition of business architecture to effectively support business strategy. Apply and utilize business modeling methods to ensure results oriented deliverables in a way that can be recreated and used as a corporate knowledge resource available to project level initiatives in executive decision making;
- Ensure solutions developed across the organization are aligned to the common architecture standards and principles, leveraging open-source or common solutions and services where possible, and meet financial targets (cost and benefits analysis);
- Possess strong outsourcing and analytical skills to assist in various IP discussions to ensure architectural integrity of the business and product development pipelines;
- Provide architectural oversight of projects; ensure requirements are in alignment with business strategies and business architecture roadmap/framework;
- Collaborate across business segments to both find opportunities for and showcase ideas in the Innovation and emerging business pipeline: working closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction;
- Conduct analysis to determine best path for solving business problems/opportunities that may include process improvement, systems enhancement, user training, and/or software procurement;
- Detailed understanding of various development and product life-cycle methodologies;
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree holder or above;
- Minimum 10 years relevant Systems, Product or Technical Architecture Experience.
- Experience working in highly regulated, multiple jurisdiction environments, International Travel Industry an advantage
- Able to visualize and create high-level models that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture and apply architectural principles to business solutions;
- The ability to assimilate and correlate disconnected documentation and drawings, and articulate their collective relevance to the organization and to high-priority business issues;
- Extensive experience in planning and deploying both business and IT initiatives;
- Ability to work independently in an environment that undergoes constant change;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in English, Chinese also an advantage.
- Takes initiatives and able to work on multiple projects at the same time;
- Highly motivated by success but a team player;
- Self-starter with multi-tasking capability and able to meet tight deadline;
- Energetic and seeking a career building position;
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus;
- Ability to drive discussions and agreements in a multi-vendor, multi-stakeholder environment with our partners.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|