- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Project Management
Manager, Operations Services
Location: Hong Kong
Role and responsibilities:
- Plan, direct and coordinate all system/operational activities within the Operations Control Center (OCC) to ensure that objectives are accomplished/implemented within prescribed time frames.
- Review or plan to determine time frame, delivery method, dependencies, procedures for accomplishing existing and future projects in the OCC.
- Foster a continuous learning and cross-team knowledge sharing culture among concerned stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of the latest trends in technology and project management practices, ensuring timely exploration and proactively communicate with GMOC towards the introduction of relevant / key emerging technologies to strengthen the daily operations of OCC.
- Conduct relevant trainings to stakeholders when required.
- Drive the On Time Performance (OTP) across the Company network and embrace continuous improvement methods ultimately increasing efficiency and effectiveness. Working alongside with the OTP Action Group to analyze / develop and promote OTP projects / initiatives evaluating and presenting results.
- Regularly evaluate the department or team objective and implement best practices if needed that will improve high standard of service delivery and support business objective. Create, improve and maintain multiple data models ensuring the quality of reporting is enhanced and maintained within the department and provide analytical OTP reports on a Daily/Weekly/Monthly basis. Evaluate and investigate delays whilst proposing and implementing solutions to overcome the root cause to the respective stakeholders.
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may assign by superior from time to time.
- Degree holder in Aviation Management or IT
- Minimum 6 years relevant working experience with at least 3 years in project management role
- Proven experience in using MERLOT system.
- Proven experience in managing projects with the ability to multitask and manage medium to large projects in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills; promoting healthy relationships and team dynamics with internal and external stakeholders.
- Broad knowledge in Crew Management, Flight Planning system, EFB, Flight Tracking, OTP (e.g. Merlot, AIMS, Jetplanner, Navtech …) would be an advantage;
- Good command of spoken and written English, fluency in Chinese is a plus.
- Able to work independently.
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese is an advantage.
- Proficiency in PC operations, knowledge in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good interpersonal communication, time management and problem solving skill.