Manager, Cabin Services Quality & Standards
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Upkeep and maintain Company policies manual;
- Responsible for all cabin crew standard and performance related issues;
- Monitor crew performance through in-flight assessment, passenger's feedback and survey;
- Conduct debriefing, counselling and disciplinary supervision to crew;
- Conduct research, analysis and develop strategy in up keeping cabin crew' performance;
- Provide support to crew and ensure best cabin service are achieved;
- Recommend promotion to suitable crew for advancement;
- Formulate annual recruitment projection and its implementation plan;
- Supervise Cabin Crew event and Company Marketing Department projects;
- Assist in other duties as assigned.
- Possess good academic qualifications;
- Minimum 5 years airline-related experiences with supervisory role experiences, preferably with an international airliner;
- Demonstrated leadership, relationship management and change management experience;
- Experience in planning, organization and control of performance functions;
- Ability to coach, motivate and develop others;
- Outstanding communication skills and professional work ethic.
- Proficiency of spoken and written English and Chinese, knowledge in an additional language will be an advantage.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Proficient in Computer skills, e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word