Manager, Business Resilience
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Support the GM, QSS in formulating the Business Continuity and Emergency Response plan for the company;
- Develop and maintain the Crisis Management Manual;
- Coordinate with other department heads to develop the Business Continuity Plan to mitigate the risk in correspondence to the current threat within the theatre of operations;
- Develop and conduct training to equip staff with the knowledge and skills necessary to perform the required tasks in the event of an emergency or a disruption to business;
- Develop and maintain an emergency response team;
- Liaise with authorities and external parties in relations to business continuity matters;
- Maintain and review Emergency Service provider's contract;
- Develop audits, surveys, inspections, trainings and exercise schedules to ascertain the readiness of HK Express's emergency response functions;
- Conduct assessments on the effectiveness of remedial actions / preventive measures associated with deficiencies identified in HK Express' Business Continuity Plan and Emergency Response Plan;
- Coordinate the exercise schedule to ascertain the readiness of emergency response functions and produce reports;
- Produce literature to promulgate lesson/s learned to internal and external customers;
- Produce periodic safety and security articles to heighten the awareness of employees in relation to business continuity and Emergency Response Planning;
- Prepare and manage the budget in relation to Business Continuity and Emergency Response Planning;
- Continuously reviewing status-quo to ensure the effectiveness of safety, quality and security systems for HKE are at optimal level and the AOC is protected;
- Prepare periodic reports to GMQSS on the performance of business continuity and emergency planning.
- Bachelor degree or above in an aviation related subject
- At least 10 years relevant aviation work experience, including minimum two years of appropriate managerial experience or equivalent;
- Comprehensive knowledge and familiarity with business continuity and Emergency Response Plans;
- Good command of both spoken and written English; knowledge in Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua) is preferred.
- Good computer literacy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good Writing ability and organizational skills;
- Strong analytical, decision making, time-management and problem- solving skills.
- Business Continuity Planning