You may also like
Assistant E&M Manager
- Building Services
- Quality Control
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Quality Control
Manager/ Assistant Manager/ Senior Officer, Quality Assurance, Cards & Unsecured Lending, Consumer Banking Group & Wealth Management
- Microsoft Excel
TOYS Senior QA Quality Assurance Manager – toys trading / manufacturing
IT Quality and Security Manager (Release & Quality Management)
Bank of China
- Quality Assurance
- Change Management
- Quality Assurance
- Safety Management System
General Manager, Quality Assurance and Security - Flight Operations (Internal & External Application)
Location: Hong Kong
- First firewall for Quality, Safety and Security for FOP.
- Bridge between QSS and the operations department.
- Ambassador and promoter of safety, quality and security within FOP.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Have the authority to make decisions regarding risk tolerability with respect to the safety and security for FOP.
- Responsible for ensuring operations within FOP is conducted in accordance with applicable regulations and standards of HKEA.
- Accountable to Director, Operations for quality assurance, safety and security within FOP.
- Liaise closely with HKCAD on changes in policies, procedures or processes which require to be accepted/ approved by the HKCAD or any other changes in Flight Operations that might affect safety and security of operations.
- Responsible for Security (Flight Operations).
- Communication line with the DQSS for Safety, Quality and Security management purpose and the QSS professional development of the QA personnel in HKEA.
- Coordinate with the relevant Managers and professional group in defining or amending/ policies/ processes /procedures as risk mitigation measures.
- Ensure that the FOP department manages change using proper Change Management procedures, including acting as Change Management representative for the department for all change management activities related to operational document revision.
- Conduct audits as per the HKE Quality Assurance Program within the FOP department and analyse audit results to determine trends.
- Maintain close liaison with General Manager, Training on matters concerning Quality, Safety, Security, company manuals and training.
- Maintain close liaison with Chief Pilot on matters concerning Quality, Safety, Security, company manuals, SOP and operation's policy.
- Liaise with QSS for the development of FOP's Safety Performance Indicators (SPI) and monitor performance against applicable Safety Performance Indicators.
- Review investigation reports from DQSS of all MOR / ASRs / CDRs and recommend to GMQAS and DO any action deemed necessary to prevent recurrence.
- Run FOP's Quality, Safety, Security Action Groups.
- Review IATA / ICAO / CAD documents.
- Ensure Operations systems and providers utilized are in compliance with HKCAD requirements and regulations.
- Perform the role of Subject Matter Expert to support QSS' investigation and understanding of operational subjects.
- Monitor the regulations that affect FOP to ensure all updates are incorporated in operations, including monitoring and updating FOP's compliance matrix against CAD 360.
- Initiate corrective and preventive actions to correct and prevent safety and quality and security non-conformities
- Initiate and conduct audit
- Responsible for conducting SMS activities within FOP. Routinely identify, assess, monitor and document existing or potential safety and security risks to aircraft operations and implement appropriate risk controls or mitigations to not only maintain an acceptable level of safety but to continuously improve the overall safety and security level of aircraft operations.
- Liaise with the HKCAD on CAD360 Part I compliance, Flight Operations Quality Assurance, Safety and Security matters.
- Ensure Flight Operations' adherence and compliance to HKEA corporate OHS policies and standards.
- Maintain own competence in the role of line Captain, Instructor/Examiner as required.
- Oversee HKEA’s Operations Publications.
- Ad-hoc projects and tasks as required.
Qualification and Experience Requirements
- At least five years’ relevant work experience, including two years in the aeronautical industry.
- Appropriate management experience in a comparable organization.
- Comprehensive knowledge of regulatory requirements and familiar with aviation safety management system and quality systems.
- If not in possession of a valid flight crew license relevant to operations to be conducted under the AOC then his/her deputy must possess a valid flight crew license relevant to operations to be conducted under the AOC.
- Qualification and experience acceptable to the HKCAD.
- Qualified auditor.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|