First Officer (Non Type Rated)
Location: Hong Kong
- A minimum of 1,500 hours total flying hours.
- Holder of a valid Multi-Engine ICAO CPL (gained without exemptions) with Instrument Rating acceptable by HKCAD;
- A valid Radiotelephony Operator's license;
- A valid Class 1 Medical Certificate;
- ICAO English level 4 and above.
- A minimum of 5 hours Night Cross Country Hours as PIC
- Passed ATPL subjects
- Commercial Pilot Licence - Aeroplane (CPL(A))
- Flight Radiotelephony Operators Licence (FRTOL)