First Officer (A320 Rated)
Location: Hong Kong
- Minimum 500 hours of which 500 hours must be on type.
- Holder of a valid Multi-Engine ICAO CPL (gained without exemptions) with Instrument Rating acceptable by HKCAD;
- A valid Radiotelephony Operator’s license;
- A valid Class 1 Medical Certificate;
- ICAO English level 4 and above.
- For CPL holder, minimum of 5 hours Night Cross Country Hours as PIC
- Passed all ATPL subjects
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Commercial Pilot Licence - Aeroplane (CPL(A)), Flight Radiotelephony Operators Licence (FRTOL)|