- Marketing Campaigns
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Collect requirement from relevant teams and manage Drupal CMS website functional development, enhancement, error fixing; Manage email marketing solutions and website analytics tool;
- Assure good quality of official website including web stability, security and content accuracy.
- Support and implement new digital marketing campaigns and create new email template with marketing team; Install/remove website tags; Track and monitor website performance.
- Manage & prepare regular and ad hoc reports using web analytics and other relevant tools;
- Actively propose and implement website and other ecommerce platforms' performance and functional enhancement plan;
- Manage upcoming mobile app CMS;
- Manage Meta Search Engines and Online Travel Agent (OTAs) partnership, UAT and post-launch conversion rate/sales performance tracking;
- Support ad-hoc project with strict timeline.
- Degree holder or above;
- Minimum 3 yrs relevant working experiences;
- Experience in maintaining and supporting mission critical 24x7 websites will be advantageous;
- Application skills: advanced in Drupal CMS; knowledge of Adobe web analytics tool will be advantageous;
- Available to fix critical problems and standby to support for outside of normal office hours. Be able to join team on-call rotation out of office hour.
- A passion for problem solving and innovation;
- Ability to work under pressure and ready to manage ad-hoc projects.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|