Country Manager, China
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Sales Development, Marketing & Promotion, PR & CSR, Airport Incentives, Government and Tourism liaison and joint planning initiatives and New destination launch;
- Build and maintain positive relationship with OTA and travel agents;
- Conduct product presentation to B2B groups and develop B2E;
- Develop corporate business incl. travel management within large and SME firms;
- Identify and develop new business and new routes;
- Develop existing route network for additional frequencies, acquire new slots, source agency for outsourced provision where necessary;
- Collaborate and plan strategy with Head Office Commercial Department incl. Marketing, PR and RM team;
- Develop winning strategies to capture and create demand in China.
- Degree holder or above;
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experiences ideally in digital arena with at least 3 years in managerial level;
- Experience of online travel agent or non-traditional airlines a plus;
- Fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Willing to travel;
- High quality of thinking and analytical awareness;
- Creative presentation skills and excellent negotiation skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative;
- Enjoy and embrace change;
- Excellent PC skills.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|