Command Upgrade (Internal Application)
Location: Hong Kong
Minimum Requirements For Command Upgrade:
1. Hold HK ATPL license (CAD)
2. Have at least two years, after being released to the line, as FO at HKE.
3. Have a minimum of total 3000 flight hours
4. Having a good performance on the last 2 IRPCs and previous annual line check *
5. No warning letters received within the last 12 months.
*Note: Good performance means:
- No Failure on the last 2 IRPCs
- No negative comments reported from TREs, TRI or LTCs in training/check forms about SOPs.
- No grades equal or less than 2 for ALC and day 1 of IRPC, within the last 12 months.
- No more than 1 Repeat or No more then 2 debriefing points in the check form on the last 2 IRPCs