- Retail Management
Assistant Officer, Store Management
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Conduct overall management to the store environment;
- Monitor the temperature and humidity of the store;
- Ensure all safety equipment are in good condition with full function;
- Perform part shelf life control to all the parts kept in the store;
- Perform part receiving;
- Bin the part after parts accepted and tagged by store inspector ;
- Ensure the record in system to be align with the actual physically.
- HKDSE/HKCEE or above;
- At least 1 year’s experience in store management or aircraft parts management;
- IATA DG course training certificate preferred;
- Good command of written English & Chinese including Mandarin.
- Strictly follow the procedures and requirements;
- Strong analytical thinking skills and stress resistant;
- Willingness of taking responsibility;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to liaise effectively with people at different levels in between the company and outside parties;
- Flexible and willing to work on various shift duty;
- Willingness to travel when required.
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|