- Relationship Management
- Revenue Management
Assistant Manager, Sales & Business Development of Travel Trade
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Implement and develop new business opportunities for Groups (both series, ad-hoc & bulk-buy), and enhance GIT segment;
- Handle incoming Travel Trade business inquiries;
- Secure the continued growth of existing Group Agents’ accounts;
- Manage all the sales activities in Group Desk and submit regular sales call report;
- Develop and manage the B2G channel;
- Coordinate the Trade show, familiarization trip, joint-sales promotion and sales campaign.
- Gather market intelligence and monitor industry developments and competitor activity in the local and regional markets;
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with the Market Travel Trade Partners and travel industry arena, Tourism Bureau and Government office.
- Keep updated and understand of governmental and regulatory issues in the territory;
- Assist to formulate, implement & analyze business strategies to maximize overall sales growth and profitability in line with the Company plan;
- Work closely with internal Sales Team, to understand and ensure to follow the Company Policy;
- Prepare regular report and review on weekly and monthly basis;
- Prepare sales strategy plan by different sales segment on monthly basis;
- Work with Finance to ensure correct revenue accounting procedures and secure payment methods are well set up and maintained;
- Proactively drive and coordinate with Revenue Management Team to maximize the business revenue back to the Company;
- Proactively drive & work closer with Marketing Team to enhance the market awareness for UO
- To assist on any assigned projects from Sales Team and the Company when required.
- Holder of Bachelor degree in any business / aviation / tourism related discipline;
- Minimum four years’ experience in sales of aviation/ travel industry/ hotel industry, at least two years in a similar sales role with nationwide responsibilities;
- Proven track record of successful sales and client relationship management; experience in aviation/ travel industry is preferable;
- Strong remote management skills with international exposure;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin;
- Polished communication skills, able to deal with people at all levels and from different cultures;
- Mature, energetic, smart, responsible, results driven, with good teamwork and a strong salesperson;
- Willing to travel around the region for business purposes;
- Right to work and abode in Hong Kong.
- Self-motivated and energetic team player with solid commercial knowledge and good commercial sense;
- An engaging and persuasive professional with strong communication and relationship building skills, with various cultures;
- Good planning and implementation skills, and the ability to multi-tasking but not losing sight of delivering a high quality of work;
- An open-minded person with positive attitude in embracing challenges. Ability to work under stress and tight timelines;
- Good international exposure and the ability and sensitivity to work with different cultures is a must. Previous overseas working experiences will be an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written, in English. Knowledge of Asian languages, particularly Mandarin, Korean or Japanese, will be an advantage.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua), Japanese, Korean|