- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- HTML 5
- Social Media
- User Experience (UX)
- Web Design
User Experience Designer (Web/Mobile)
Location: Quarry Bay
- Responsible for user interface and user experience design of mobile apps and websites
- Collaborate with developers to meet product requirements.
- Support the team of creative strategy for marketing campaigns on web, mobile and social media platforms
- Higher Diploma or Degree in interaction/web design, multimedia or related disciplines
- Preferably 2+ year related working experience in website and/or mobile app UI/UX design
- Proficiency in graphics & web design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver
- Innovative, passionate, good communication skills, excellent team player and willing to keep up with up-to-date technology and knowledge
- Strong understanding and sense of responsive design and usability best practices (wireframes and prototypes, UX process)
- Willing to learn and have a strong sense of responsibility
- Familiar with both iOS and Android app interface is a plus
Portfolio in web format (iOS/Android/Web) is required with the application. Applicant without portfolio would not be considered.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate including excellent career path, friendly working environment, 5-day work week, competitive salary, birthday leave, discretionary bonus and medical benefits.
Interested parties please complete online application form via Jobable
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|