- Apache Tomcat
- Apache Web Server
- Technical Support
Technical Support Officer - Web Server Support
Location: North Point
- Responsible for carrying out network and system administration work and daily operation tasks including support call handling, network equipment monitoring, and backup service as well as ensuring the smooth operation in the company
- Accountable for providing technical helpdesk support to end-users
- Higher Diploma or above in Computing
- Familiar with web internet services (e.g. apache/tomcat/mysql…), and network skills (TCP/IP)
- OS skills: Linux operating systems (Redhat servers), Microsoft Windows are also required.
- Knowledge in Oracle is an advantage
- Pro-active, able to anticipate and tackle potential problems
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Working Hours: Mon - Fri: 9:00 – 18:00 (5 days work)
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Technical Support Officer
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate including excellent career path, friendly working environment, 5-day work week, competitive salary, birthday leave, discretionary bonus and medical benefits.
Interested parties please complete online application form via: Jobable
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|