- Data Analysis
- Google Analytics
- Product Design
- Product Development
- Quantitative Analysis
- User Experience (UX)
- User Testing
Senior/User Experience Researcher
Location: Quarry Bay
- Work closely with designers, product managers, and engineers to identify research questions and discover significant foundlings to support product development
- Those research questions are not limited to user experience, but also included product positioning, market insight, and business opportunity
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods, not limited to individual interview, focus group, user test, field study, shadowing, etc.
- Conduct research using a wide variety of quantitative methods, not limited to survey, data analysis, click tracking, Google Analytics. etc.
- Create clickable wireframe to test hypothesis and design
- Evaluating the usability of designs, from participant recruitment to task design and usability test moderation
- Tracking product performance, user experience, and customer relationship, especially interns of the page view, user engagement and social interactions
- To support our partners to get a deep understanding of our user, user scenario and business situation, our researcher should base on concrete and holistic information, to analysis the interactive relationship in between all essential elements. And finally, the researcher should present the conclusion and founding in a clear and easy understanding format
- Convert research data into usable outputs, including user personas, user scenario, task flow analysis, experience journey mapping, business model canvas, and competitive analyses
- Develop UX metrics as appropriate for repeated use and comparison over time
- Capable of planning, develop and manage the user research team
- Bachelor/ Master degree plus two to five years' work experience in the related area
- Academic degree holder in human factor design, product design, communication design, UX design, interactive media, psychology, sociology, media communication or marketing
- Work Experience in agile development environments to create new product and service
- Demonstrable passion for user-centered design and breakthrough product Strong curiosity with new tools, technologies, and methods that push learning in new directions, reach user in new ways, inspire the design team and content, or compliment depth of insight with scale
- Being positive thinking and proactive, openness to critique from other disciplines, curiosity to learn from a spectrum of perspectives, and experience or the keen interest in collaborating closely with creative designers
- Ability to work flexibly and efficiently; exercising a balance between research rigor, extreme organizational skills, and leaving space for intuition and inspiration
- Fresh Graduates will also be considered
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate including excellent career path, friendly working environment, 5-day work week and competitive salary.
Interested parties please complete online application form via Jobable
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.