Senior Project Editor
Location: Quarry Bay
- Handle advertising editing and layout design
- Coordinate with sales and clients for advertising artwork processing
- Ensure creative content and photography are up to standard
- University graduate with 3- 5 years’ experience in an editorial role in magazine field
- Well-developed communication skills
- Excellent proficiency in Chinese and English written skills
- Be a good / creative writer in both Chinese and English
- Willing to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate including excellent career path, friendly working environment, 5-day work week, competitive salary, discretionary bonus and medical benefits.
Please send full resume and expected salary to: The Human Resource Department, Room 704, Kodak House II, 321 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong, fax to 2960 4023 or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Please mark job reference on envelope, application letter or email subject.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|