- Compensation and Benefits
- Employment Ordinance
- Management Reporting
- Microsoft Word
- Performance Management
Human Resource Officer
Location: North Point
- Supervise 1-2 staff to handle day-to-day administrative support of all human resources services including: recruitment and selection, payroll, compensation and benefits and performance management, etc.
- Ensure complete, up-to-date, accurate and accessible records are kept for all employees
- Prepare management reports for senior management’s review
- Participate in various ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder with minimum 4 years working experience in sizable companies
- Well versed in HK employment ordinance and other related ordinances
- Self-motivated, attentive to details and possess a service-oriented attitude
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications and Chinese Word Processing
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate including excellent career path, friendly working environment, 5-day work week and competitive salary.
Interested parties please complete online application form via Jobable
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|