- Content Marketing
- Social Media
- Video Editing
Content Editor (U Travel) - Expansion - New Headcounts
Location: Quarry Bay
- Responsible for daily editorial work including research, writing, editing and content management
- Implement content strategy in order to engage our audience and drive traffic to different channels such as travel.
- Work with different teams to fulfill online platform direction.
- Degree holder in Journalism or New media or related disciplines.
- At least 1 year relevant experience in web content editing is preferred
- Strong sense of lifestyle trends in travel would be a distinct advantage
- Good writing skills and language literature
- Have knowledge about social media
- Passionate, self-motivated, self-disciplined and willing to take responsibility
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge in video editing is an advantage
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
- Please send a sample of Chinese writing or portfolio together with your application.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate including excellent career path, friendly working environment, 5-day work week, competitive salary, birthday leave, discretionary bonus and medical benefits.
Interested parties please complete online application form via Jobable
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.