You may also like
- Cash Flow Management
F&B Coordinator (Monday to Friday)
- Inventory Management
Sales Assistant (4-month Contract) 營 業 助 理 ( 四 個 月 合 約 )
Crowne Plaza Hotels
- Business Plans
SENIOR PROJECT COORDINATOR - US MNC award winning interior design / building / construction field/5 days
Head of Legal and Compliance, Commercial Bank, 1295 (HK$1.5 Mil – HK$2 Mil p.a.)
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
- Video Editing
Content Editor (U HK) - Expansion - New Headcounts
Location: Quarry Bay
- Responsible for daily editorial work including research, writing, video editing and content management
- Implement content strategy in order to engage our audience and drive traffic to different channels such as beauty and travel.
- Work with different teams to fulfill online platform direction.
- Degree holder in Journalism or New media or related disciplines
- At least 1 year relevant experience in web content editing is preferred
- Strong sense of lifestyle trends / editorial working experience in lifestyle-related area would be a distinct advantage
- Passionate to create quality content
- Good writing skills and language literature
- Have knowledge about social media
- Passionate, self-motivated, self-disciplined and willing to take responsibility
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge in video editing is an advantage
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
- Please send a sample of Chinese writing or portfolio together with your application
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate including excellent career path, friendly working environment, 5-day work week, competitive salary, birthday leave, discretionary bonus and medical benefits.
Interested parties please complete online application form via: Jobable
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.