- Content Marketing
Content Editor (U Food)
Location: Quarry Bay
- Responsible for daily editorial work including research, writing, editing and content management
- Implement content strategy in order to engage our audience and drive traffic to different channels such as Food and Lifestyle.
- Work with different teams to fulfill online platform direction.
- Degree holder in Journalism or New media or related disciplines
- At least 1 year relevant experience in web content editing is preferred
- Strong sense of lifestyle trends in food would be a distinct advantage
- Good writing skills and language literature
- Have knowledge about social media
- Passionate, self-motivated, self-disciplined and willing to take responsibility
Good communication skills
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate including excellent career path, friendly working environment, 5-day work week, competitive salary, discretionary bonus and medical benefits.
Please send sample of writting, full resume and expected salary to: The Human Resource Department, Room 704, Kodak House II, 321 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong, fax to 2960 4023 or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Please mark job reference on envelope, application letter or email subject.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.