- Technical Support
Assistant Technical Support Officer (Evening Shift)
Location: Quarry Bay
- Responsible for carrying out system administration work and daily operation tasks including support call handling, network equipment monitoring, server support and backup service as well as ensuring the smooth operation in the company
- Accountable for providing technical helpdesk support to end-users
- Diploma in Computing
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems in a networked environment
- Pro-active, able to anticipate and tackle potential problems
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Work in North Point and Evening shift required
- Working Hours: Mon - Thu & Alt. Fri or Sun: 15:00 - 00:00 (5-day work week)
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Technical Support Officer
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate including excellent career path, friendly working environment, 5-day work week, competitive salary, birthday leave, discretionary bonus and medical benefits.
Interested parties please complete online application form via Jobable
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|