Administrative Officer (Academic Development/Accreditation)
Location: Ma On Shan
- To conduct and analyse data in the research for the development of new programmes;
- To draft, review and edit programme documents;
- To review new programme proposals
- To coordinate internal/external QA exercises;
- To provide secretarial support to committees related to academic development; and
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree or above;
- At least 3 years of working experience, preferably with relevant experience in tertiary education sector;
- Excellent command of written English and Chinese;
- Skills in Chinese Word Processing (倉頡或速成), MS Office applications;
- Being familiar with the local self-financed tertiary education sector, with experience in programme development/accreditation would definitely be an advantage.
We offer comprehensive career development opportunities and attractive remuneration package including 5-day work, public holiday, medical scheme, training subsidy, examination leave, etc..
Interested parties please send your full resume with your available date, present and expected salary in Word format and quote the Job Reference No. on the email subject to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
To know more about us, please visit our website www.hkct.edu.hk
Personal data provided by the applicants will only be used for recruitment and employment-related purposes.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Chinese Word Processing
- Microsoft Word