- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
Supervisor, Training (HKA out-stations)
Location: HK International Airport
- Provide necessary training to GHA in outstations, and Hong Kong Airlines Outstation Staff;
- Update the training materials to ensure the content is align with operation standards;
- Summarize training program assessment data, training record and participant attendance reports;
- Arrange recurrent training to existing staff;
- Develop yearly training plan/budget which can meet the company business needs.
- F.7 or above;
- Minimum 4 years of airport services experience include 1 years in supervisory level;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin;
- Sensitive in figure, familiar in using Excel and PowerPoint to generate reports and training materials;
- Knowledge in all round airport operation;
- Familiar in using Travelsky DCS is an advantage;
- Regular Duty Travel is required.
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to General Affairs Manager, Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited by e-mail [email redacted, apply via Jobable] (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject). We are also welcome for sending your full name and interest position by whatsapp at 9027 8119.
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hagsl.com.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.