Officer, Services Control & Dispatch
Location: HK International Airport
- Carry out all administration duties in ramp coordination office;
- Record in/out transaction of equipment, include TMR/duty mobile;
- Monitor and update attendance and disciplinary records;
- Arrange and publish roster of ramp coordinator;
- Prepare various reports for payroll issues;
- Maintain good and clear records of all payroll, attendance and billing documents
- Administer office equipment and facilities and report faults to Supervisor, Ground Operations.
- 5 passes in HKCEE / HKDSE New Senior Secondary Subject including Level 2 or above in English Language, or equivalent;
- Possess minimum 1 year relevant working experience in airport operations and customer service field;
- Hold valid driving license class 1 and 2 is preferable;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin is an advantage;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing;
- Strong analytical skill and able to meet tight schedule or deadline;
- Willing to take shift duties.
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to General Affairs Manager, Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited by e-mail [email redacted, apply via Jobable] (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject). We are also welcome for sending your full name and interest position by whatsapp at 90278119.
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hagsl.com.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
- Bill Payment
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Word