- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Officer - Quality, Safety & Security
Location: HK International Airport
Working in Quality, Safety & Security Department, the incumbent will:
- Perform internal inspections and audits in accordance with quality, safety and security management systems;
- Conduct surveys with customer airlines’ passengers to measure their satisfaction level;
- Carry out data processing, data analysis and production of performance reports;
- Assist in issuance of department’s manuals
- Participate in internal and external drills and exercises
- Tertiary education or equivalent;
- At least 1 year relevant experience preferably in aviation/ tourism industry;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Independent, detail-minded, able to work under pressure;
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Power Point;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin is an advantage;
- Shift duty required.
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to General Affairs Manager, Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited by e-mail [email redacted, apply via Jobable] (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject). We are also welcome for sending your full name and interest position by whatsapp at 90278119.
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hagsl.com.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.