Officer, Operations Administration
Location: HK International Airport
- Handle delay certificate, report and statistical analysis;
- On site checking on the facilities and maintain offices amenities & environment;
- Handle staff issues including staff contact, annual planning, staff enquires;
- Handle stock control and logistic issue;
- Follow up operation procedure as assigned;
- Assist any ad hoc tasks assigned by Operations Administration.
- Diploma or above;
- Minimum 1 year working experiences and preferable from tourism industry;
- Proficiency in spoken Cantonese, fair English and Mandarin;
- Basic command of written Chinese and English;
- Good computer literacy include Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word;
- Good organization and time management;
- Excellent self-management, problem solving and communication skills;
- Able to work independent but team spirit is also required;
- Willing to perform shift duties, including weekends and public holidays if required.
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates.
If the interest parties who are not available to join the walk-in recruitment day on 02 June 2016, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to General Affairs Manager, Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited by e-mail [email redacted, apply via Jobable] (with position applying for in the subject).We are also welcome for sending your full name and interest position by whatsapp at 9027 8119.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hagsl.com/tcn/careers.html
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Stock Taking