- Compensation and Benefits
- Employment Ordinance
- Microsoft Word
Officer, Human Resources
Location: HK International Airport
- Perform full spectrum HR functions on day-to-day operation tasks, including but not limited to Compensation & Benefits functions and Recruitment related functions, etc.;
- Maintain the database of the HRMS and ensure all information in personal files & HRMS is complete and accurate;
- Assist to superior for performance appraisal process and appraisal system review;
- Follow up planning and implementing Human Resources strategies to meet the fast pacing operational and business objectives;
- Update in market benchmarking of all HR related function;
- Organize staff activities and coordinate with NGO for any related charity issue;
- Perform ad-hoc duties or projects as assigned by superiors;
- Ensure all HR procedure to fulfill safety standards.
- Degree in Human Resources Management/Business Administration or equivalent;
- Well versed in HK Employment Ordinance and related legislation;
- Minimum 1 – 2 years relevant working experience, preferably in aviation related industry;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua is required;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing;
- Detail oriented, reliable, and good interpersonal skills;
- Strong analytical skill and able to meet tight schedule or deadline.
*Less experience will be considered as Assistant, Human Resources. Fresh graduates are welcome.
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to General Affairs Manager, Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited by e-mail [email redacted, apply via Jobable] (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject). We are also welcome for sending your full name and interest position by whatsapp at 9027 8119.
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hagsl.com.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|