- Cash Handling
- Microsoft Word
Officer, Accounting (Operation)
Location: HK International Airport
- Cash Handling;
- Handle and consolidate daily cash / credit card receipts;
- Check everyday airport sales for ticket, MCO and EB;
- Prepare relevant accountable documents for airport staff in a character of stock controller;
- Prepare daily/ monthly sales report and other relevant monthly reports for ticket sales, MCO etc.;
- Complying statistics for CAD regarding Hong Kong Airport Tax and Total passenger on board;
- Updating data in AA system;
- Handle in / out e-mail relating to airport sales;
- Other administration duties assigned
- F.5 with pass in English (Syllabus B)
- Minimum 2 years' working experience
- Relevant experience in airline operation
- Shift duty is required
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua is required
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Detail oriented, reliable, and Good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skill and able to meet tight schedule or deadline
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to General Affairs Manager, Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited by e-mail [email redacted, apply via Jobable] (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject). We are also welcome for sending your full name and interest position by whatsapp at 90278119.
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hagsl.com.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|