- Adobe FreeHand
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Concept Development
- Graphic Design
Location: HK International Airport
- Responsible for the design works of company promotional materials such as recruitment advertisements, catalogues, brochures, leaflets, banners, posters, newsletters, website banners, etc;
- Handle regular promotion projects and ad hoc graphic design projects;
- Follow through project from concept development, artwork design and production independently and within tight timeline;
- Photo taking, editing and re-touching;
- Coordinate with contractor for printing and set up in a cost-effective way.
- Diploma holder or above in Graphic Design or related discipline;
- 1-2 years' solid experience in graphic design,(fresh graduate will also be considered if talented);
- Proficiency in Mac operation with excellent skills in Illustrator, Freehand, and Photoshop;
- Creative, proactive, with a strong visual sense;
- Detailed-oriented, self-motivated & good design sense;
- Ability to work independently under pressure and within short timeframes;
- Responsible with minimal supervision required;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Immediate available is preferred;
- Portfolio required.
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to General Affairs Manager, Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited by e-mail [email redacted, apply via Jobable] (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject). We are also welcome for sending your full name and interest position by whatsapp at 90278119.