Customer Services Supervisor – Passenger Services
Location: HK International Airport
- Supervise airport Landside and Airside passenger service functions;
- Update Duty Manager immediately once major flight disruption / creeping delay and submits handling reports;
- Handle situations on site and off site including delayed and overbooked flights;
- Handle real time customer complaints;
- Execute administrative projects as assigned by Duty Manager;
- Meet and assist VIPs on departure and arrival as and when necessary.
- Form 5 (or the equivalent) graduate or above;
- Possess minimum 5 years' experience in airport operations and customer service field, with at least 2 years preferably at a service leader or supervisory position;
- Able to work independently under high pressure;
- Customer-oriented with excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Good command of spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Power Point;
- Willing to take shift duties.
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to General Affairs Manager, Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited by e-mail [email redacted, apply via Jobable] (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject). We are also welcome for sending your full name and interest position by whatsapp at 90278119.
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hagsl.com.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word