Customer Services Supervisor – Lounge Services
Location: HK International Airport
- Report to Manager - VIP Services for daily operation of lounge;
- Liaise with existing suppliers / service partner for improvement areas;
- Plan staff roster and real time deployment of lounge resource for the best interest Company;
- Ensure the completion of monthly and weekly report and submit to Manager - VIP Services;
- Respond to any fluctuation in demand of F&B goods and groceries; liaise with the contractors, and report to Manager - VIP Services;
- Responsible for checking of invoices and purchase record prepared by contractors;
- Assist in setting up and reviewing the service standardization;
- Execute administrative projects as assigned by Manager - VIP Services;
- Ensure frontline staffs to follow safety procedure and security requirements.
- Form 5 graduate or above with at least 5 subjects passed in HKCEE or minimum Level 2 in 5 HKDSE New Senior Secondary Subject (including English and Chinese language) or equivalent;
- Possess minimum 4 years’ experience in airport operations and customer service field, preferably with at least 2 years in leadership skill position;
- Customer-oriented with excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Able to work independently under high pressure.
- Good command of spoken English and Cantonese, and Mandarin;
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Power Point;
- Willing to take shift duties.
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Customer Services Leader – Lounge Services.
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to General Affairs Manager, Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited by e-mail [email redacted, apply via Jobable] (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject). We are also welcome for sending your full name and interest position by whatsapp at 90278119.
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hagsl.com.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word