- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Customer Services Officer – Passenger Services
Location: HK International Airport
- Assist Supervisor, Customer Services immediately once major flight disruption / creeping delay develops and submit handling reports;
- Perform ground handling services, including check-in, boarding gate and arrival duties;
- Attend monthly meetings with supervisor for operational briefing and review the handling procedures;
- Meet and assist VIPs on departure and arrival;
- Assist desk duty for telex reading and phone enquiry.
- Form 5 graduate or above with at least 5 subjects passed in HKCEE or minimum Level 2 in 5 HKDSE New Senior Secondary Subject (including English and Chinese language) or equivalent;
- Possess 1 year relevant working experience in airport operations and customer service field;
- No relevant experiences will also be considered;
- Good command of spoken English and Cantonese, and Mandarin;
- Proficiency in PC operations, e.g. MS Excel and MS Word;
- Willing to take shift duties;
- Immediate available is preferred.
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to General Affairs Manager, Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited by e-mail [email redacted, apply via Jobable] (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject). We are also welcome for sending your full name and interest position by whatsapp at 90278119.
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hagsl.com.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.