- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Customer Services Officer (Lounge Services)
Location: HK International Airport
- Meet and greet Service in HX lounge;
- Provide “greet and welcome” service to passengers at the reception counter and entrance area;
- Collection of lounge invitation cards and registration of guests using the lounge;
- Guide and escort passengers to the seating area if necessary;
- Check that the food and beverages are promptly replenished to fully meet the consumption needs;
- Attend to passenger’s enquiries including flight information;
- Complete the access record, daily report, special promotion record and Customer Airlines Usage record;
- Provide assistance to passengers in using the facilities of the business center like Wi-Fi, I-pad, massage chair etc;
- Liaise with internal parties to provide well coordinate service to the guests;
- Assist senior officer to ensure the janitors tidy up the chairs and tables and magazine racks promptly after use;
- Set up the magazine rack with proper display of reading materials in adequate quantities;
- Well check the quantity of F&B goods and groceries and report to senior officer.
- Form 5 graduate or above with at least 5 subjects passed in HKCEE or minimum Level 2 in 5 HKDSE New Senior Secondary Subject (including English and Chinese language) or equivalent;
- Minimum 1 year experience in airport operations and lounge services field;
- Customer-oriented with excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Good command of spoken English and Cantonese, and Mandarin;
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Power Point;
- Willing to take shift duties;
- Immediate available is preferred
Candidates with more experience will be considered as Customer Services Leader – Lounge Services
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to General Affairs Manager, Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited by e-mail [email redacted, apply via Jobable] (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject). We are also welcome for sending your full name and interest position by whatsapp at 90278119.
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hagsl.com.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|